Welcome to the word of FuzzBags - bright, cheerful bags made with the finest funky fabrics. I make these when my shoulder grumbles too much from sewing thick and heavy Fuzzbutt gear and I need to give it a break. They are priced individually as the more complex bags that require a lot of cutting and piecing take much longer than the simpler bags. Follow my Fabrics Instagram to see what bags are being made.
- Measure approximately 12" along the bottom, 16" along the top, and are between 15 and 17" high with a gusset between 3.5-4" wide.
- The handles have a 15" drop and are enough to fit comfortably over your shoulder.
- The handles have 4 layers of cotton and one of cotton wadding and are double stitched down each side.
- Washing instructions are on the label inside the bag.
- All bags have a twin inner slip pocket.
These are soft bags, not stiff ones, but they have layers of cotton wadding and polycotton inside them and feel lovely and squishy!