My gear sells so fast you don't want to miss out while you wait for matching gear or other products, but you also don't want to spend on two lots of postage to buy the items separately. So just ask me to stockpile it for you!
- Products you want stockpiling MUST be paid for.
- Buy as normal and pay the postage.
- Buy as normal and pay the postage when the second product(s) you were waiting for come on sale.
- I'll pack everything, weigh it and tell you what the combined postage is.
- If it's more than the two lots of postage you've already paid, I'll let you know the difference owed.
- If it comes in at less, I'll do a PayPal or a Stripe part refund.
- You MUST put a note on checkout asking me to stockpile the order, or it will be sent out as normal.
- STATE THE ORDER NUMBER of your previous order when you buy for the second time.