Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights.
By using the Fuzzbutt website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms.
I will endeavour to provide uninterrupted, error free access to the website, however this can not be guaranteed due to the nature of the Internet.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
Fuzzbutt sewn products and designs are protected under UK Design Rights. The design right owner has the right to take civil action in the courts and seek damages, an injunction, or any other relief available for the infringement of a property right. The Plammock and Cheezwedge are officially registered designs with trademarked names.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your account details and passwords remain confidential.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities occurring under your account and password.
- When registering your details ensure that the information you provide is complete and correct. Advise us as soon as possible should your registration details change or you wish your details to be removed.
- Fuzzbutt reserves the right to edit or remove content.
- Fuzzbutt reserve the right to refuse access to the website or cancel orders at our discretion, customers will be notified immediately.
- I obtain information from you for billing and delivery purposes or to contact you with queries. I do NOT pass these details onto any third parties.
- You will receive confirmation of your order via e-mail which will include your order details. This is your receipt.
All products include UK VAT where applicable.
Despite my best efforts to offer a wide variety of stock, occasionally an item will be out of stock or there will be an error with the stock amounts. I will then:
- Sew you the product as long as there is adequate fabric left.
- Suggest an alternative product.
- Or provide you with a full refund.
Keep an eye on the “What’s being sewn?” page to see what I’m working on in the FuzzFactory. All delivery dates are estimates and are subject to availability.
- I accept online payments within a secure environment via PayPal, who provide industry leading fraud prevention systems.
- Do not email your card details. No responsibility can be taken for security if you provide your details in this way.
- Card fraud is illegal and will always lead to prosecution.
I also accept cheques and postal orders. Cheques should be made payable to “Rachel Smith” and sent to the address that will be emailed to you when you order. Goods will only be despatched when cheques have cleared. Allow 3-5 working days for dispatch of goods. CHEQUE PAYMENTS ARE FOR UK CUSTOMERS ONLY.
- PLEASE INSPECT YOUR PRODUCT UPON ARRIVAL before you put it in the cage. If there are any serious defects/tears/fraying or loose threads, notify us immediately. Once the item is in the cage and exposed to Fuzzies, I cannot be held responsible for any defects you may discover at a later date.
- You are responsible for the condition and upkeep of the products once they are in your posession. If they are chewed by your Fuzzy, care should be taken to remove any loose chunks of fabric and ensure there are no loops of loose threads that can tangle with your Fuzzy. Discard the product once it is too badly chewed!!
Returns & Exchange:
If you find the goods unsuitable or you are not totally satisfied;
- Notify me within 3 working days from receipt of the goods
- Tell me why you are returning the goods, your date of purchase and the item you are returning from your order.
- I will email you my address and then you must return the item to me unsoiled, unused and in the original packaging.
You are required to arrange and pay for the return. The item must be well packaged and clearly labelled.
- I will arrange an exchange or refund you the full amount, excluding postage.
- It is your responsibility to obtain proof of postage as should a returned parcel become damaged or lost, I do not compensate.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning cancelled or unwanted goods. If the wrong item was sent by mistake, or it was faulty, then Fuzzbutt will reimburse postage costs.
- I do not give refunds on items returned after 14 days, or damaged goods not notified to me within 14 days from receipt.
The contents, images and graphics of the Fuzzbutt website may not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, sold, downloaded or distributed by any means to third parties without our express written consent. You must not use the website for fraudulent purposes, spamming or any unlawful activity.
All content on the website is the property of Fuzzbutt Cage Comforts. You may not extract or use any content or parts of the content of the website without express written consent.
The information contained in the website is for information purposes. Fuzzbutt is not providing any recommendations or endorsements to any product or service promoted on the website. The material on the website does not constitute advice and you should not use the information on the website to make any decisions or take any action.
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as do I, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Every care has been taken to ensure descriptions, measurements, colours and prices are correct, but I reserve the right to make changes, these will be notified to you at the time of ordering.