- View Reviews
My rats love Plammocks, as they can all snuggle together on top, or if they get a bit cold, they can climb into it. They're very well padded, well made in fun materials, and therefore last you longer. A must buy for squishy rats!raiting starraiting starraiting starraiting starraiting star
I have about 5 of these as they help become an extra middle platform in larger cages as well as a favourite sleeping spot (all 4 of my chins adore these), they are really sturdy and well padded. They do well even against a strong chewer! Dont know how my cages would be as good without this design. Especially love the bright heart colours.raiting starraiting starraiting starraiting starraiting star
I am a regular customer to get soft items for my Chins and the service and products are always impeccable. Wonderful owner of the site and very friendly. The 3/4 plammocks are truly a fantastic design and my chins can’t be without them.raiting starraiting starraiting starraiting starraiting star
- Leave a Review
Plammocks are now a custom order, please allow minimum 7 days for it to be sewn. Choose your fleece or fabric from the current selection on this website or just let me know girly or manly fabrics and I will tell you what I have in stock :)
Platform + Hammock = PLAMMOCK®!!
- 20" x 15" (66 x 38cm approx)
- Made to fit the Furet XL and Tower, and other large aviary cages. See the product comparison page to help you decide.
- TWO inner layers of polar fleece and then a polar fleece or cotton outer
- Hidey igloo sewn to the top layer (also double layer inner fleece with a fleece/cotton outer)
- 4 D rings on the underside for you to attach other cage furniture
- Designed to hang from the left to right side of a Furet XL, but will also hang from front to back, only it will need longer clips on one side to reach.
The Plammock design is copyright Rachel Smith and Fuzzbutt Cage Comforts, registered LOC(07)C1.30-06. "Plammock" is also a registered trademark of Fuzzbutt Cage Comforts.